Signal is based in the heart of Cheltenham. But we’re also a UK network with hubs in Edinburgh and London.
Working across the digital and direct spaces, we create work for exciting brands and organisations like British Heart Foundation, The Royal British Legion, BUPA, Open University and Lloyds Banking Group.
We are clear about the kind of agency we want to be, and how to get there. We are all about the culture, in the belief that everything else follows from there. You can read about how our Purpose and Principles are guiding us in the right direction.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative team who just get it. A talented pair who create highly effective work that delivers powerful outcomes. You know your stuff and get a kick out of talking to people in new and exciting ways. We want a team who can help us get to the next level.
You are a ball of energy and a pair of strong personalities who can really have a positive impact in an established creative dept. A team who want to shake it up without the bullshit or ego. You’ll be conceptually strong and hungry to win over clients and award juries. You can work across many formats, creating ideas that look and sound great as well as delivering the results too..
- An excellent understanding of creative
- Experienced in digital and CRM thinking
- An ambitious team with an eye on the future
- Confident and comfortable working with clients
- A mentor to other creatives
- Open to working collaboratively with both colleagues and clients
- A positive attitude is a must
- Being part of a UK network
- Work with smart people who have a huge variety of skills
- Regular, company-wide learning sessions, meet-ups, talks
- Flexible hours and working from home days
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Pension plan with employer contributions, healthcare, childcare vouchers, charitable giving, volunteering days, gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Drinks and snacks on Fridays as standard
Negotiable, dependent on your level of skills and experience.
Please email [email protected] for full details.
We’re always open to new ideas and expertise, so if the above requirements aren’t a perfect fit, but you have something special to bring to Signal, we’d still love to hear from you. Email us your CV and a covering letter to let us know what you’ve got to offer.