At Signal, we help brands navigate the noise, not add to it. We are always looking for new ways to join the dots between data, code and creativity.
Signal is based in the heart of Cheltenham. But we’re also a UK network with hubs in Edinburgh and London. Working across the digital and direct spaces, we create work for exciting brands and organisations like British Heart Foundation, The Royal British Legion, BUPA, Open University and Lloyds Banking Group.
We are clear about the kind of agency we want to be, and how to get there. We are all about the culture, in the belief that everything else follows from there. You can read about how our Purpose and Principles are guiding us in the right direction.
About the role
As a writer at Signal you’ll be expected to work closely with our art directors and designers to create highly effective work that surprises. You’ll be a ball of energy, a strong personality who can really have a positive impact in an established creative dept. No bullshit or ego needed.
You’d be expected to work across many formats, creating copy that can tell a story as well as delivering great results and powerful outcomes.
- 5yrs+ creative agency experience
- Experienced in digital and CRM thinking
- An excellent understanding of the copywriting craft
- An ambitious conceptual thinker
- A confident writer for direct communications.
- Confident and comfortable working with clients
- A mentor to other writers and creatives
- Open to working collaboratively with both colleagues and clients
- A positive attitude is a must
- Being part of a UK network
- Work with smart people who have a huge variety of skills
- Regular, company-wide learning sessions, meet-ups, talks
- Flexible hours and working from home days
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Pension plan with employer contributions, healthcare, childcare vouchers, charitable giving, volunteering days, gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Drinks and snacks on Fridays as standard
Negotiable, dependent on your level of skills and experience.
Please email [email protected] for full details.
We’re always open to new ideas and expertise, so if the above requirements aren’t a perfect fit, but you have something special to bring to Signal, we’d still love to hear from you. Email us your CV and a covering letter to let us know what you’ve got to offer.